- Run out of hot water?
- Leaky water heater?
- Pilot light gone out?
- Need more space?
- Looking for an environmentally friendly water heater?
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Hybrid water heating units.
- Commercial and Residential
- Earthquake straps
Let our skilled plumbing technicians provide you with a free on-site estimate to either replace your existing conventional water heater or upgrade to a tankless water heating unit.
We provide emergency 24/7 water heater service and installation.
Our team of technicians will make sure that your new installation will be up with the latest plumbing local codes and will ensure proper operation for your piece of mind. We can install all makes, models, sizes, electric, liquid propane and natural gas units. All residential conventional water heaters come with a minimum 6 year warranty on tank and components (up to 12 years with extended warranty units), our Company labor warranty is 1 year (service agreements available for extra protection warranty).
Typical conventional gas water heater installation procedures
- Shut water, disconnect and drain old water heater.
- Properly dispose of old unit.
- Pick up and installation of new water heater (6 yr or extended warranty available) and all necessary replacement parts.
- Install new ball valve and hot/cold water flex connectors (if needed).
- Install new earthquake straps (if not installed).
- Install new stainless steel drain pan and drain line (recommended).
- Set new water heater and connect water lines, flue vent pipe, gas flex line, solder temperature and pressure relief valve line.
- Solder existing or new circulation pump (if one exists).
- Re-fill tank and remove all air from the system.
- Fire up unit and test for proper operation. Plug in circulation pump and set timer (if one exists).