AMERICAN PLUMBING HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING HAS HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS COVERED
From repairs and maintenance to installations, you can trust the American Team to deliver top-notch quality service. Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that you are protected by a California licensed contractor that is insured and bonded with an A+ reputation in the business!
- Old AC unit not working ? WE SPECIALIZE IN
- Is your system blowing warm air? Air Conditioning - Heating - Heat Pumps
- Thermostat doesn’t work? Roof Top Units - Forced Air Units
- Has your heat pump tripped a circuit? Freon Leak Detection - Air Cleaners
- Blower fan rattles continuously? Wall & Floor Furnaces.
- Air not cycled at even temperature?
EXPERT REPAIR SERVICE ON
Air temp Amana American Bryant Carrier Coleman Day & Night
Fedders Fraser Johnson Gaffers & Sattler G.E. Heil Holly Janitor
Kenmore Lennox Payne Pioneer Rheem Ruud Singer
Tempstar Trane Westinghouse Whirlpool York And other brands
HOW DOES AN AIR CONDITIONING WORK
Air conditioners use chemicals that easily convert from gas to liquid over and over again in between the major components of the system. This chemical (usually a R-22 or R410A refrigerant) is use to transfer the heat from the air inside the building to the outside air. The cold air in the house is recirculated air, room air at approximately 75 degrees F goes into the air conditioning unit and comes out about 55 degrees F. This is the same air but some of the heat has been removed. The system has four major components, the compressor (heart of the system) and condenser(rejects sensible and latent heat from the system) which are usually located outside the home and the evaporating coil(absorbs heat) which is inside the house by your furnace and the metering device.
OUR AIR CONDITIONING TECHNICIANS ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND READY TO HELP YOU WITH:
- Air Flow Duct Diagnosis & Repair
- Expert AC Troubleshooting & Repair
- Refrigerant Leak Detection
- Central Air Conditioning Units Repair & Installation
- Coil Repair & Replacement
- Compressor Repair & Replacement
- Condensate Pumps Repair & Replacement
- Ductless / Split Air Systems Repair & Installation
- Evaporative Cooler Repair & Replacement
- Gas Pack Replacement
- Fan Motor Replacement
- Refrigerant Leak Detection & Repair
- Refrigerant Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair & Replacement
- Thermostat Repair & Replacement
- Quick Disconnect Repair